Vitamin C: The Basics
Vitamin C acts as a potent antioxidant helping support immune function and healthy aging. With our Micelle Liposomal delivery technology, you can now enjoy improved Vitamin C absorption.
- Vitamin C is an essential, water-soluble micronutrient. A key marker of all around wellness, it supports numerous important bodily processes.
- Vitamin C can act as a powerful antioxidant.
- PuraTHRIVE® Radiant C is delivered by our unique Micelle Liposomal delivery method which protects the fragile Vitamin C molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract, and enhances absorption to the bloodstream delivering the powerful serving right where you need it.
How it Works
Time to Lighten Your Day With PuraTHRIVE® Radiant C
In an ideal world, simply eating more fruits and vegetables would be enough to sufficiently improve your Vitamin C levels. But due to soil degradation and declining nutrient levels in foods, many people could use a helping hand from a supplement source.
We Decided Things Needed To Change
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we believe everyone should have consistent access to a high-quality form of Vitamin C.
After intensive research and experimentation, the result was Radiant C – a carefully crafted Vitamin C supplement designed with maximum absorption and potency in mind.
Unlike many traditional Vitamin C products, we use an all-natural, highly bioavailable, fermented, and buffered form of L-Ascorbic acid that’s easier for your body to digest.
Our Micelle Liposomal delivery method helps protect the Vitamin C molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract and delivers increased absorption.
Ingredients & Usage
– Vitamin C
Our Vitamin C is in the forms of L-Ascorbic acid – fermented and buffered to improve absorption.
– Organic Glycerin Extract
A safe and effective extracting agent for producing the highest quality supplements available. Our proprietary process helps you get the most out of Vitamin C, giving you more for your money.
– Citrus & Vanilla Oil
All-natural oils that provide Radiant C with a refreshing, subtly sweet taste. No artificial colors or flavors in sight.
– Vitamin E
A fat-soluble vitamin that acts as another powerful antioxidant.
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE® Radiant C
It’s estimated that up to 20% of the population may already be marginally deficient in Vitamin C, and with increased exposure to environmental toxins & pollution, emotional stress, and the degradation of soil quality – that number could rise. 
– What is Micelle Liposomal Delivery, and how does it differ from normal Vitamin C supplements?
In many cheap, conventional Vitamin C products, very little thought goes into how the nutrient is absorbed by your body (some suggest only 15% of the active compound is actually taken on board). Micelle Liposomal delivery encapsulates Vitamin C into tiny, nano-sized micelles which are further enveloped into liposomes. These healthy fat cells shield the tiny Vitamin C micelles from the hostile environment in the human gut. The micelles are gradually released and the buffered Vitamin C is deposited near the gut lining where it can be fully absorbed.
How do you take it?
PuraTHRIVE® products can be taken right off the spoon or from the pump. You can blend them in a smoothie, stir them into your juice, apple sauce or yogurt, or use them in non-heated recipes.
With Vitamin C, many find that mixing it in water is both refreshing, and easiest on their stomach.
Do not add them to tea or coffee, as the high temperatures can degrade the liposomes and make the supplements less effective.
What is the recommended dosage?
1 tbsp per day
Can you take more than the recommended dosage?
You can certainly experiment with taking more of the product.
Take up to 3 tbsp a day
How long does one bottle last?
Each bottle is enough for one person for 15 days at the recommended dosage.
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take a 15 ml serving of PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal Vitamin C daily or as directed. Feel free to enjoy it straight, drop it into a small glass of water (which many find is easiest on their stomach) or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie if you prefer!
– Where is this supplement made?
Our Radiant C formula is crafted inside a cGMP compliant lab in the USA. The product is rigorously tested and is Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO. Crafting high-quality supplements is what we live for 🙂
– What is your return policy?
Here at PuraTHRIV®, we truly believe that happy customers are the best form of advertising. That’s why we offer a 180-day, money-back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Examine, 2017. Vitamin C. https://examine.com/supplements/vitamin-c/
- Ciani E, et al. 1996. Inhibition of free radical production or free radical scavenging protects from the excitotoxic cell death mediated by glutamate in cultures of cerebellar granule neurons. Brain Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8864290
- Woollard, K.J., Loryman, C.J., Meredith, E., Bevan, R., Shaw, J.A., Lunec, J. and Griffiths, H.R., 2002. Effects of oral vitamin C on monocyte: endothelial cell adhesion in healthy subjects. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 294(5), pp.1161-1168. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X02006034
- Web MD. 2017. Vitamin C : Sources, Supplements & More. https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-benefits-of-vitamin-c
- Scientific American. 2017. Dirt Poor: Have Fruits and Vegetables Become Less Nutritious? https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/soil-depletion-and-nutrition-loss/
- Mayo Clinic. 2017. Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid. http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/vitamin-c/safety/hrb-20060322
- Linus Pauling Institute. “Micronutrient Information Center – Vitamin C.” http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-C
- Murad, S., Grove, D., Lindberg, K.A., Reynolds, G., Sivarajah, A. and Pinnell, S.R., 1981. Regulation of collagen synthesis by ascorbic acid. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 78(5), pp.2879-2882. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC319462/
- Douglas RM, et al. 2007. Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17636648
- Hampl, J.S., Taylor, C.A. and Johnston, C.S., 2004. Vitamin C deficiency and depletion in the United States: the third national health and nutrition examination survey, 1988 to 1994. American journal of public health, 94(5), pp.870-875. http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.94.5.870
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
PuraTHRIVE® strives to keep you totally satisfied, which is why we offer a 180-day Money Back Guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked. If within 180 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
- Contact the PuraTHRIVE® team by calling 1-(888) 292-8309, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We will gladly provide you with our return address, and a return confirmation number.
- Return the bottle(s), the PuraTHRIVE® invoice that you received, and the confirmation number you have been assigned.
- You must pay the return postage, and we do recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes.
- We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, when we receive your bottle(s).
These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks. Thank you for trusting PuraTHRIVE®