Turmeric: The Basics
PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal Turmeric acts as a powerful antioxidant that can support the body’s natural health response. Through our unique delivery technology, our powerful blend of full-spectrum turmeric is easily absorbed and may help to maintain healthy joint function.5
- Turmeric is a plant that has an ancient history of medicinal use1. It’s acted as a healing remedy for more than 4000 years and is one of the most studied substances in modern dietary medicine today – with over 3000 publications concerning turmeric released in the last 25 years.2
- Turmeric can help Supports normal joint function3. Studies confirm Turmeric acts as a powerful compound throughout your body.4
- PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal Turmeric is more absorbable than turmeric in its natural form5. Our unique Micelle Liposomal Delivery protects the turmeric from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.
How it Works
PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal Turmeric
Turmeric and the pigment curcumin have long been known to promote a healthy inflammatory process and supports normal joint function, but here’s the issue:
You need to eat a large dose of turmeric in its natural form to see results.
And to make matters worse, most turmeric supplements on the market today only contain the isolated form of turmeric, not the full-spectrum chemistry with 199+ active compounds.
We think that needs to stop.
That’s why here at PuraTHRIVE® we’ve carefully crafted a unique supplement to properly support the natural processes in your body.
As well as supplying you with high quality, organic, full-spectrum turmeric, we’ve taken extra steps to ensure this precious substance is maximized by delivering in a highly bioavailable form.
With added organic glycerin extract and fulvic acid, our unique Micelle Liposomal delivery method protects the turmeric molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract – so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it!5
Ingredients & Usage
– Organic Turmeric Extract
The whole, full-spectrum chemistry with 199+ powerful active compounds – linked with overall well-being. 3 6 7 9
– Organic Glycerin Extract
We access the powerful compounds locked inside the turmeric roots by utilizing our proprietary organic glycerin extraction process. This removes any unnecessary byproducts from the root, leaving behind the vital nutrients in a super-concentrated form.
– Fulvic Acid Complex
One of the keys to our unmatched bioavailability. Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals in their natural ionic form, giving them ultimate absorption capability. Fulvic acid can also promote balanced hydration and minerals levels.11
– What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric?
Turmeric has a long history of medicinal use, dating back 4000 years. Our Micelle Liposomal delivery technology protects the turmeric peptide from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful dose right where you need it.
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric?
Anyone looking to potentially maintain normal joint function and overall well-being could potentially benefit from liposomal turmeric supplementation.3 6 7 9
– What is Micelle Liposomal delivery?
Through our unique delivery technology, the micelles and liposomes protect the turmeric molecules from the acid in your stomach, allowing them to pass safely through your digestive system fully intact. They shield and shuttle the nutrients into your intestines, and enhance uptake to the bloodstream.
How do you take it?
Our products can be taken right off the spoon or from the pump. You can blend them in a smoothie, stir them into your juice, apple sauce or yogurt, or use them in non-heated recipes. Do not add them to tea or coffee, as the high temperatures can degrade the liposomes and make the supplements less effective.
What is the recommended dosage?
2ml (or 8 pumps) a day is the recommended dosage
Can you take more than the recommended dosage?
You can certainly experiment with taking more of the product.
Take up to 6ml per day.
How long does one bottle last?
Each bottle is enough for one person for one month at the recommended dosage.
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take 8 pumps (2 milliliters) of PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal Turmeric Extract with Fulvic Acid daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
– Where is this supplement made?
PuraTHRIVE’s® Micelle Liposomal Turmeric formula is crafted inside a cGMP compliant lab in the USA. Our product has been tested and is Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
– What is your returns policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 180-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa). The Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2003 Feb 1;9(1):161-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12676044
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of turmeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201200838/full
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Kang Q, Chen A. Curcumin inhibits srebp-2 expression in activated hepatic stellate cells in vitro by reducing the activity of specificity protein-1. Endocrinology. 2009. http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/en.2009-0517
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Curcumin: A Component of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa). J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/107555303321223035
- Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Ashok K. Pandey, Shri Dhar Pandey, Virendra Misra1. Stability Constants of Metal–Humic Acid Complexes and Its Role in Environmental Detoxification. Ecotoxicology and Environmental SafetyVolume 47, Issue 2, October 2000, 195–200. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014765130091947X
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this page with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
PuraTHRIVE® strives to keep you totally satisfied, which is why we offer a 180-day Money Back Guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked. If within 180 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
- Contact the PuraTHRIVE® team by calling 1-(888) 292-8309, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We will gladly provide you with our return address, and a return confirmation number.
- Return the bottle(s), the PuraTHRIVE® invoice that you received, and the confirmation number you have been assigned.
- You must pay the return postage, and we do recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes.
- We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, when we receive your bottle(s).
These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks. Thank you for trusting PuraTHRIVE®