Turmeric: The Basics
PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric acts as a powerful antioxidant that can support the body’s natural inflammatory response. Through patented delivery technology, our unique blend of full-spectrum turmeric is easily absorbed and may help to maintain healthy joint function.
- Turmeric is a plant that has an ancient history of medicinal use1. It’s acted as a healing remedy for more than 4000 years and is one of the most studied substances in modern dietary medicine today – with over 3000 publications concerning turmeric released in the last 25 years.2
- Turmeric can help support a healthy inflammatory response3. Studies confirm Turmeric acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping to combat free radicals and potentially mitigate some of the damage they can cause – such as joint pain and chronic disease.4
- PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric is 185 times more absorbable than turmeric in its natural form5. Our patented Micelle Liposomal Delivery protects the turmeric from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.
How it Works
Inflammation. It’s associated with just about every chronic disease known to man, including:
Time to Stamp Out The Fire With Full Spectrum Turmeric
Inflammation is a natural process, but when it’s left to run wild throughout the body, it can become a big issue.4
Turmeric and the pigment curcumin have long been known to promote a healthy inflammatory response, support joint function and heart health, but here’s the issue:
You need to eat a large dose of turmeric in its natural form to see results.
And to make matters worse, most turmeric supplements on the market today only contain the isolated form of turmeric, not the full-spectrum chemistry with 199+ active compounds.
Millions of people are short of pocket but still suffering from unnecessary pain, discomfort, and potentially even an increased risk of chronic disease.
We think that needs to stop.
That’s why here at PuraTHRIVE™ we’ve carefully crafted a unique supplement to properly support the natural anti-inflammatory processes in your body.
As well as supplying you with high quality, organic, full-spectrum turmeric, we’ve taken extra precautions to ensure none of that precious substance is going to waste, and you get the most potent liquid turmeric supplement available today.
With added organic glycerin extract and fulvic acid, our patented liposomal delivery method is clinically proven to protect the turmeric molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract – so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it!5
Key Features & Benefits
– Powerful Antioxidant Support
We know inflammation is strongly related to pain, sickness and disease, but that doesn’t mean you’re stuck with it. Numerous studies confirm the curcuminoids in turmeric act as a powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory, helping to combat free radicals and potentially mitigating some of the damage they cause.3 6
– Healthy Heart & Mind
Heart disease and stroke are two of the biggest modern killers. Because turmeric stops platelets from clumping together, it may prevent blood clots from building along the walls of arteries, helping to support healthy heart function. It can also dissolve abnormal proteins in the brain, potentially protecting the brain from damage.
– Enhanced Detoxification & Radiance
Turmeric can help stimulate your liver and enhance its ability to detoxify your body from heavy metals and other toxins that accumulate. What’s more, research shows that turmeric inhibits a key enzyme that reduces the ability of elastin from forming – a protein needed for making your skin smooth, youthful and pliable.
– Unparalleled Bioavailability
Including turmeric in your diet is a great idea, but our formula has proven to be 185x more absorbable than turmeric in its natural form.5 We wrap the turmeric in a series of protective layers and combine it with organic glycerin extract and fulvic acid – allowing it to safely pass through the digestive system and be properly absorbed by your body. No more expensive pee syndrome!
– Guaranteed Quality
Our goal at PuraTHRIVE™ is to provide you with the highest quality supplements possible, so you can get out there and thrive. That’s why we produce our unique turmeric formula inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. What’s more, our product has been thoroughly tested and is confirmed Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO. Just great quality ingredients, and nothing else
Ingredients & Usage
– Organic Turmeric Extract
The whole, full-spectrum chemistry with 199+ powerful active compounds – linked with heart health, detoxification, joint maintenance and a healthy inflammatory response. 3 6 7 9
– Organic Glycerin Extract
We access the powerful compounds locked inside the turmeric roots by utilizing our proprietary organic glycerin extraction process. This removes any unnecessary byproducts from the root, leaving behind the vital nutrients in a super-concentrated form.
– Fulvic Acid Complex
One of the keys to our unmatched bioavailability. Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals in their natural ionic form, giving them ultimate absorption capability. Fulvic acid can also promote balanced hydration and minerals levels11 and may aid in the detoxification process.12
– What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric?
Turmeric has a long history of medicinal use, dating back 4000 years. More recently, the science world has caught up and numerous studies have linked it with heart health, detoxification, joint maintenance and a healthy inflammatory response.3 6 7 9 Our patented liposomal delivery technology protects the turmeric peptide from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful dose right where you need it.
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Turmeric?
Anyone looking to potentially reduce inflammation, maintain healthy joint function, assist detoxification and protect their heart and mind could potentially benefit from liposomal turmeric supplementation.3 6 7 9
– What is liposomal delivery?
Liposomes are a fancy way to describe a layer of fat (very similar to your own cell walls). Through our patented delivery technology, the liposomes protect the turmeric molecules from the acid in your stomach, allowing them to pass safely through your digestive system fully intact. They shield and shuttle the nutrients into your intestines, bloodstream and then finally your cells – totally unharmed. Amazing, right?
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take 8 pumps (2 milliliters) of PuraTHRIVE™ Micelle Liposomal Turmeric Extract with Fulvic Acid daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
– Where is this supplement made?
Our Liposomal Turmeric formula is crafted inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. Our product has been tested and is Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
– What is your returns policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE™, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 60-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition.
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of tumeric (Curcuma longa). The Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. 2003 Feb 1;9(1):161-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12676044
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of turmeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/mnfr.201200838/full
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Kang Q, Chen A. Curcumin inhibits srebp-2 expression in activated hepatic stellate cells in vitro by reducing the activity of specificity protein-1. Endocrinology. 2009. http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/en.2009-0517
- Chainani-Wu N. Safety and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Curcumin: A Component of Turmeric (Curcuma Longa). J Altern Complement Med. 2003 Feb;9(1):161-8. http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/107555303321223035
- Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Ashok K. Pandey, Shri Dhar Pandey, Virendra Misra1. Stability Constants of Metal–Humic Acid Complexes and Its Role in Environmental Detoxification. Ecotoxicology and Environmental SafetyVolume 47, Issue 2, October 2000, 195–200. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014765130091947X
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.