Glutathione: The Basics
- Glutathione is a protein naturally made in the liver. It’s found in every cell in the body and involved in a wide range of processes, including DNA repair & synthesis, immune system regulation and detoxification.
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant. It’s been shown to help fend off free radical damage, promote a healthy inflammatory response, enhance detoxification, support liver health, and it may even offer a protective effect against a number of health issues.
- PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal Glutathione is one of the most easily absorbed oral forms available today. Our patented delivery technology protects the Glutathione peptide from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful dose right where you need it.,
How it Works
It’s the Sad Truth… In the Modern World, Toxic is the New Normal.
No matter how health conscious you try to be, the fact remains that every day you inevitably encounter toxins that contribute towards oxidative stress that can prevent you from being at your best.
Your body needs the proper tools in order to help keep you healthy.
Under ideal conditions, the handy little protein Glutathione does a great job of fending off free radical damage in the body and keeping you on track.
But here’s the thing:
Over time, your natural glutathione levels can steadily start to decline. Couple that with exposure to stress and environmental toxins and there’s a good chance your reserves are much lower than you’d hope.
It’s not ideal…
The science shows that maintaining optimal glutathione stores can help support a healthy heart, mind, and immune system, and many unhealthy people tend to exhibit lower glutathione levels – so it’s probably a good idea to keep yours topped up!
That’s where we come in.
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we’ve carefully crafted a unique glutathione supplement to help support the natural detoxification and inflammatory response in your body.
With added Vitamin E, Glycerin and Medium Chain Triglycerides, it could be your one stop shop for battling harmful free radicals.
Even better news:
Unlike traditional glutathione supplements, our liposomal delivery method helps protect the molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract, so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it!
Key Features & Benefits
A Powerful Antioxidant
Glutathione has been deemed ‘The Mother of all Antioxidants’. Unlike others, it can act within the cell. This means it’s in the perfect position to neutralize free radicals that can potentially damage cell DNA and lead to premature aging.
Help Reduce Toxins
Glutathione plays a key role in your body’s natural detoxification process, supporting the health of the kidneys & liver and helping to expel dangerous foreign pollutants (like heavy metals). Even better news? Research suggests that supporting glutathione levels may improve cognitive function.
The Fountain of Youth
Glutathione levels can diminish in cells throughout the aging process (even in the absence of environmental stressors). But here’s the thing: supplementing with glutathione may help support healthy aging, as maintaining cellular and mitochondrial levels is associated with overall health and longevity. Studies also suggest it can help lighten skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Glutathione is notoriously hard to absorb when taken in traditional oral forms. But you’ll be glad to hear our delivery method wraps the Glutathione in a series of protective layers and binds it with lactoferrin – allowing it to safely pass through the digestive system and be properly absorbed by your body.,
No more expensive pee syndrome!
Ingredients & Usage
Ingredients: Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT Oil derived from sustainable Coconuts), Oleic Acid (from Olive Oil), Glutathione, Lactoferrin, Phosphatidylcholine, Natural Flavor, Vitamin E (as D Alpha Tocopherol), Stevia (Rebaudioside-A), Riboflavin and Molybdenum.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE. REFRIGERATE AFTER UNCAPPING IS RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The protein molecule hailed “The Mother of all Antioxidants” – linked with healthier aging and improved heavy metal detoxification. 2
A unique protein found in milk, it’s one of nature’s most powerful ways of ensuring essential compounds make it to the cells that need them. Our formula binds glutathione with lactoferrin for increased absorption. ,
Medium Chain Triglycerides
Fatty acids derived from sustainably sourced coconuts. They’re quickly absorbed by the body and may even help to support the immune system. 5
A fat-soluble vitamin that acts as another powerful antioxidant. It helps to neutralize free radical damage and may protect the body even further against environmental toxins. 
What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal Glutathione?
Glutathione has been linked with healthier aging and enhanced heavy metal detoxification. Our technology protects the glutathione peptide from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful dose right where you need it. ,,
Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal Glutathione?
Studies suggest that glutathione levels naturally decrease with age, exposure to environmental toxins & pollution, emotional stress, UV radiation, tobacco and alcohol.6 Essentially, anyone living in the modern, 21st-century world could likely do with a helping hand. 
What is liposomal delivery?
Liposomes are a fancy way to describe a layer of fat (very similar to your own cell walls). Through patented technology, the liposomes protect the glutathione peptides from the acid in your stomach, allowing them to pass safely through your digestive system fully intact. They shield and shuttle the nutrients into your intestines, bloodstream and then finally your cells – totally unharmed., Amazing, right?
How often should I take this supplement?
Take 1ml of PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal Glutathione once daily. Dispense 1ml of Glutathione onto a spoon and take straight. Best taken on an empty stomach 20 minutes before a meal.
Where is this supplement made?
Our Liposomal Glutathione formula is crafted inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients. Our product has been tested and is Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
What is your return policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 180-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- J.P. Richie Jr. et al, “Randomized controlled trial of oral glutathione supplementation on body stores of glutathione.” (European Journal of Nutrition: 2015)
- Wu, G., Fang, Y. Z., Yang, S., Lupton, J. R., & Turner, N. D. “Glutathione metabolism and its implications for health.” (The Journal of Nutrition: 2004) 134(3), 489-492
- M.J.R. Talukder, T. Takeuchi, and E. Harada, “Characteristics of Lactoferrin Receptor in Bovine Intestine: Higher Binding Activity to the Epithelium Overlying Peyer’s Patches.” (Journal of Veterinary Medicine: 2003)
- Freddy J. Troost, Jan Steijns, Wim H. M. Saris, and Robert-Jan M. Brummer, “Gastric Digestion of Bovine Lactoferrin In Vivo in Adults.” (Journal of Nutrition: 2001
- Anne M. Minihane, et. al. “Low-grade inflammation, diet composition and health: current research evidence and its translation.” (British Journal of Nutrition:, 2015)
- Rajagopal V. Sekhar, Sanjeet G. Patel, Anuradha P. Guthikonda, Marvin Reid, Ashok Balasubramanyam et. al., “Deficient synthesis of glutathione underlies oxidative stress in aging and can be corrected by dietary cysteine and glycine supplementation.” (American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: 2011)
- Lang, Calvin A., Betty J. Mills, Walter Mastropaolo, and Marcia C. Liu. “Blood glutathione decreases in chronic diseases” (Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine: 2000) 135, no. 5 402-405
- Rose, S., et al. “Evidence of oxidative damage and inflammation associated with low glutathione redox status in the autism brain.” (Translational Psychiatry 2.7: 2012) e134
- Costagliola, Ciro, L. Romano, G. Scibelli, A. De Vincentiis, P. Sorice, and A. Di Benedetto. “Anemia and chronic renal failure: a therapeutical approach by reduced glutathione parenteral administration.” (Nephron 61, no. 4: 1992) 404-408.
- Kaplowitz, Neil. “The importance and regulation of hepatic glutathione.” (The Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine 54, no. 6: 1981) 497
- Sears, Margaret E. “Chelation: Harnessing and Enhancing Heavy Metal Detoxification—A Review.” (The Scientific World Journal: 2013) 219840
- Dringen, Ralf. “Metabolism and functions of glutathione in brain.” Progress in neurobiology 62, no. 6 (2000): 649-671.
- Nuttall S, Martin U, Sinclair A, Kendall M. Glutathione: in sickness and in health. (The Lancet: 1998) 351(9103):645-646
- Joseph Pizzorno, ND, Editor in Chief. “Glutathione.” (Integr Med Encinitas: 2014) 13(1): 8–12
- Fumiko Watanabe, Erika Hashizume, Gertrude P Chan, and Ayako Kamimura. “Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: a double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy women” (Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology: 2014)
- Weschawalit S., Thongthip S., Phutrakool P., and Asawanonda P. “Glutathione and its antiaging and antimelanogenic effects.” (Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology: 2017)
- Jason Allen, ND, MPH and Ryan D. Bradley, ND, MPH. “Effects of Oral Glutathione Supplementation on Systemic Oxidative Stress Biomarkers in Human Volunteers.”(J Altern Complement Med:2011) 17(9):827–833
- Wanten, Geert J., and Anton H. Naber. “Cellular and physiological effects of medium-chain triglycerides.” (Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 4, no. 8: 2004) 847-857
- Traber, Maret G., and Jeffrey Atkinson. “Vitamin E, antioxidant and nothing more.” (Free Radical Biology and Medicine 43, no. 1: 2007) 4-15.
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
PuraTHRIVE® strives to keep you totally satisfied, which is why we offer a 180-day Money Back Guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked. If within 180 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
- Contact the PuraTHRIVE® team by calling 1-(888) 292-8309, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We will gladly provide you with our return address, and a return confirmation number.
- Return the bottle(s), the PuraTHRIVE® invoice that you received, and the confirmation number you have been assigned.
- You must pay the return postage, and we do recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes.
- We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, when we receive your bottle(s).
These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks. Thank you for trusting PuraTHRIVE®