Curcumin Gold: The Basics
PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal Curcumin Gold contains a unique blend of powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that can help quell pain and inflammation. With Curcumin Extract, DHA, Ginger Oil and our patented Micelle Liposomal delivery method, you get a highly bioavailable supplement that supports joint function and all around wellness.
- Curcumin is an extract from the nutritious turmeric root. It’s been used as a remedy for various ailments in ancient medical systems for thousands of years1, and studies confirm it can help quell pain and inflammation just as well as over the counter pain medications (without the adverse side effects).2
- PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold is your ultimate natural solution for joint pain and inflammation. We’ve combined three of the most potent anti-inflammatory compounds known to man – Curcumin Extract, Algal DHA and Ginger Oil – to help downregulate the inflammatory response and potentially give you lasting relief from nagging aches and pains.2
- PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold gives you unparalleled bioavailability. Our patented Micelle Liposomal Delivery protects the delicate anti-inflammatory compounds from breakdown in the digestive tract, improving absorption and delivering a powerful, soothing dose right where you need it.3 4
How it Works
Pain Doesn’t Have to be Your “Normal”
You already know that joint pain and inflammation can significantly hamper your quality of life. You try your best to stay positive, but it’s an experience that’s both debilitating and isolating.
Just remember: you’re not alone.
Unfortunately, joint pain is a growing epidemic. Every day, millions of people across the globe face sore wrists, aching backs, and painful knees – often struggling to perform simple daily tasks (let alone vigorous physical activity).
Popping over the counter painkillers and anti-inflammatory gels may provide some short-term relief, but you’ve no doubt heard about their long list of potentially harmful side effects – digestive issues and allergic reactions just to name a few.5
It’s reaching a breaking point. You need an effective, natural remedy for your pain, and you need it fast.
Curcumin Gold: Your Natural Solution for Pain & Inflammation
We feel that it’s everyone’s right to experience their true potential, and you should no longer be held back by your pain.
That’s why here at PuraTHRIVE™, we’ve crafted what we believe to be the ultimate concoction to properly support your body’s natural anti-inflammatory processes and put an end to joint dysfunction.
We’ve combined three of the most potent anti-inflammatory compounds known to man – Curcumin, DHA and Ginger – to help soothe the discomfort and help give your joints the support they need. Amongst other things, curcumin blocks NF-kB, a molecule that turns on over 400 genes related to inflammation, so no more long nights and difficult days spent agony.6
And even better news:
We’ve taken extra precautions to ensure none of those precious substances are going to waste, so you get the most potent liquid curcumin blend available today.
Standard curcumin supplements are notoriously hard to absorb, but with added organic glycerin extract and fulvic acid, our patented micellar liposomal delivery method is clinically proven to protect the anti-inflammatory molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract – so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it most!3 4
Key Features & Benefits
– Promotes Healthy Joint Function
Healthy, functioning joints are crucial if you want to be out there living an active lifestyle. Great news: research shows that curcumin can help support pain-free mobility, with those taking supplements recording up to a 73% reduction in joint stiffness8. Ginger oil can also significantly reduce knee pain in people with osteoarthritis9, and DHA may help to slow down the onset of osteoarthritis and joint breakdown by supporting the health of cartilage and connective tissue.10 If you’re after long-term joint health and mobility, combining these three powerful ingredients into one formula might be your answer.
– Stamps Out Pain & Inflammation
No one should be in chronic pain, and with Curcumin Gold, you don’t have to be. Studies show that curcumin can lead to a 16-fold decrease in inflammatory markers, and can reduce dependency on non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs by 63%11. When it comes to killing pain, ginger is your friend too. It’s as effective as conventional anti-inflammatory medications in reducing pain symptoms, without the potentially harmful side effects12. This isn’t just great news for your joints – inflammation is linked with just about chronic disease known to man13. Put out the inflammatory fire, and your disease risk may well plummet.
– Supports a Healthy Heart & Mind
Heart disease and cognitive disorders are scary prospects, and they’re amongst the biggest killers in the world today. The good news is that curcumin can potentially improve heart function through various mechanisms: reducing plaque build up along artery walls, decreasing LDL (bad cholesterol levels), and even lowering triglycerides by up to 40%.14 It can also dissolve abnormal proteins in the brain, potentially protecting cognitive function as you age15. And let’s not forget about DHA, the omega three fatty acid that‘s long been linked with improved cognition, along with reduced anger, anxiety and depression states.16
– Unparalleled Bioavailability
Taking a conventional curcumin supplement may seem like a good idea, but the issue is that it’s notoriously difficult for the body to absorb. Even after taking fairly high doses, only small amounts tend to appear in the bloodstream (where the curcumin goes to work).7 We’ve solved that issue for you with our patented Micellar Liposomal delivery, whereby we wrap the curcumin molecules in a series of protective layers, allowing them to safely pass through the digestive system and be properly absorbed by your body.3 4 No more wasting your hard-earned money on supplements that your body can’t actually use!
– Guaranteed Quality
Our goal at PuraTHRIVE™ is to provide you with the highest quality products possible, so you can get out there and thrive. That’s why we produce our unique Curcumin Gold formula inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. What’s more, our supplement has been thoroughly tested and is confirmed Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO. Just great quality ingredients, and nothing else whatsoever.
Ingredients & Usage
– Curcumin Turmeric Extract
The pigment that provides turmeric with its vibrant color. Curcumin is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory compounds available today, helping to quell joint pain and swelling and supporting all around wellness.1 2 It primarily works by downregulating NF-kB, a molecule that turns on 400 genes related to inflammation and disease.6
A long chain omega-3 fatty acid that plays an important role in supporting joint health and is crucial for maintaining a healthy heart and mind.16 As opposed to standard fish oil that’s notoriously hard to stomach, we use a completely deodorized, deoxidized, algae-based version of DHA for maximum bioavailability (and a pleasant tasting end product).
– Ginger Oil
Closely related to the turmeric root, ginger is another powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. The main active compound gingerol is involved in processes that can reduce symptoms of pain,12 support digestion, and improve insulin sensitivity. It also adds a subtle flavour to Curcumin Gold, with light, spiced undertones.
– What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold?
Curcumin Gold has been specifically formulate to help stamp out pain and inflammation and support healthy, functioning joints.1 2 The combination of curcumin, ginger and DHA all wrapped up in our patented Micelle Liposomal technology provides you with a powerful dose of anti-inflammatory goodness that’s easy for your body to absorb.3 4
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold?
Whether you’re an active weekend warrior with a few niggling injuries or a busy grandparent searching for some pain relief, anyone looking to reduce inflammation, maintain healthy joint function, and even protect their heart and mind could potentially benefit from our latest unique formula.1 2 8 14 15
– What is liposomal delivery?
Liposomes are a fancy way to describe a layer of fat (very similar to your own cell walls) that help to improve the bioavailability of the active compounds in Curcumin Gold.3 4 Through our patented delivery technology, the liposomes protect the precious anti-inflammatory molecules from the acid in your stomach, allowing them to pass safely through your digestive system fully intact. They shield and shuttle the nutrients into your intestines, bloodstream and then finally your cells – totally unharmed. Amazing, right?
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take 1 Tablespoon of PuraTHRIVE™ Curcumin Gold daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
– Where is this supplement made?
Our Liposomal Curcumin Gold formula is crafted inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. Our product has been tested and is Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
– What is your returns policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE™, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 60-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
- Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors, Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition, (Boca Raton FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
- Gupta SC, Patchva S, Aggarwal BB. Therapeutic roles of curcumin: lessons learned from clinical trials. The AAPS journal. 2013 Jan 1;15(1):195-218. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535097/
- Prasad S, Tyagi AK, Aggarwal BB. Recent developments in delivery, bioavailability, absorption and metabolism of curcumin: the golden pigment from golden spice. Cancer research and treatment: official journal of Korean Cancer Association. 2014 Jan 15;46(1):2-18. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3918523/
- Schiborr C, Kocher A, Behnam D, Jamdasek J, Toelstede S, Frank J. The oral bioavailability of curcumin from micronized powder and liquid micelles is significantly increased in healthy humans and differs between sexes. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2014 Mar; 58(3):647 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24402825
- The National Health Service. NSAIDs: Side effects of NSAIDs. 2017. http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Anti-inflammatories-non-steroidal/Pages/Introduction.aspx
- Tak PP, Firestein GS. NF-κB: a key role in inflammatory diseases. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2001 Jan 1;107(1):7-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC198552/
- Bharat, B.A., et al. “Curcumin–Biological and Medicinal Properties,” Turmeric: The genus Curcuma; Medicinal and aromatic plants–industrial profiles, edited by Ravindran, P.N., et al. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2007.
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Efficacy and safety of Meriva (R), a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010 Dec 1;15(4):337-44. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Stefano_Togni/publication/49717360_Efficacy_and_safety_of_MerivaR_a_curcumin-phosphatidylcholine_complex_during_extended_administration_in_osteoarthritis_patients/links/02e7e5336625193bed000000/Efficacy-and-safety-of-MerivaR-a-curcumin-phosphatidylcholine-complex-during-extended-administration-in-osteoarthritis-patients.pdf
- Altman RD, Marcussen KC. Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2001 Nov 1;44(11):2531-8. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11710709
- Knott L, Avery NC, Hollander AP, Tarlton JF. Regulation of osteoarthritis by omega-3 (n-3) polyunsaturated fatty acids in a naturally occurring model of disease. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2011 Sep 30;19(9):1150-7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21723952
- Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, Pellegrini L, Ledda A, Grossi MG, Togni S, Appendino G. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis.PanMinerva Med. 2010;52 (Suppl. 1 to No. 1):55-62. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20657536
- Ozgoli G, Goli M, Moattar F. Comparison of effects of ginger, mefenamic acid, and ibuprofen on pain in women with primary dysmenorrhea. The Journal of alternative and complementary medicine. 2009 Feb 1;15(2):129-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19216660
- Rahman K. Studies on free radicals, antioxidants, and co-factors. Clinical interventions in aging. 2007 Jun;2(2):219. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2684512/
- Um MY, Hwang KH, Choi WH, Ahn J, Jung CH, Ha TY. Curcumin attenuates adhesion molecules and matrix metalloproteinase expression in hypercholesterolemic rabbits. Nutrition Research. 2014 Oct 31;34(10):886-93. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0271531714001717
- Shrikant Mishra and Kalpana Palanivelu, The Effect of Turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease: An overview. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology. 2008. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/
- Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 1991 Sep 1;54(3):438-63. http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/54/3/438.short
- Bode AM, Dong Z. The amazing and mighty ginger. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2011 Mar 28. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92775/
- Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Talaei B, Jalali BA, Najarzadeh A, Mozayan MR. The effect of ginger powder supplementation on insulin resistance and glycemic indices in patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Complementary therapies in medicine. 2014 Feb 28;22(1):9-16. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0965229914000028
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.