B12: The Basics
Vitamin B12 is a key micronutrient used in a number of important bodily processes. Through our patented delivery technology, PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal B12 is easily absorbed and may help to maintain healthy cognitive function and energy levels.
- B12 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in a wide range of bodily processes.
- B12 can help support healthy cognitive function and energy levels. If you feel sluggish in the afternoons, light-headed, suffer from brain fog or fatigue – you may need a boost!
- PuraTHRIVE® Micelle Liposomal B12 has been created for maximized bioavailability.6 Our unique Micelle Liposomal delivery protects the B12 from breakdown delivering a powerful dose right where you need it.
How it Works
Brighten Up With Liposomal B12
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we’ve carefully crafted a highly bioavailable B12 supplement to help support your nervous system and energy levels.
We combined Methylcobalamin, the most bioavailable coenzyme form of B12, with Organic Glycerin Extract and Fulvic Acid to give you an easily absorbable supplement that tastes great.6
What’s more, our unique delivery method helps protect the B12 molecules from breakdown during the digestion process, so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it!
Ingredients & Usage
– Vitamin B12
Essential for normal energy levels and hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body. We use methylcobalamin – the most natural, easily absorbed, bioavailable version of B12.13
– Fulvic Acid
One of the keys to our unmatched bioavailability. Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals in their natural ionic form – giving them ultimate absorption capability. Fulvic acid can also promote balanced hydration and minerals levels14 and may aid in the detoxification process.15
– Organic Glycerin Extract
Organic glycerin is a safe and effective extracting agent for producing the highest quality supplements available. Our proprietary process helps you get the most out of your B12 supplement, so you get more for your money.
– What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal B12?
Vitamin B12 is essential for normal energy levels, supporting cardiovascular health and kickstarting hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body. We use methylcobalamin – the most natural, easily absorbed, bioavailable version of B1213 – and our Micelle Liposomal delivery method to provide you with maximum absorption.
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal B12?
It’s estimated that 40% of people are deficient in vitamin B12 and could benefit from supplementation. Some people may require a little more help than others, including breastfeeding or pregnant women, the elderly, people with digestive issues, vegetarians and vegans, and anyone feeling low on energy.
– What is Micelle Liposomal delivery?
PuraTHRIVE’s® Micelle Liposomal delivery encapsulates Vitamin B12 into tiny, nano-sized micelles which are further enveloped into liposomes. These healthy fat cells shield the tiny Vitamin B12 micelles from the hostile environment in the human gut. The micelles are gradually released and the D3 is deposited near the gut lining where it can be fully absorbed.
How do you take it?
Our products can be taken right off the spoon or from the dropper. You can blend them in a smoothie, stir them into your juice, apple sauce or yogurt, or use them in non-heated recipes. Do not add them to tea or coffee, as the high temperatures can degrade the liposomes and make the supplements less effective.
What is the recommended dosage?
2ml (or 8 pumps) a day is the recommended dosage
Can you take more than the recommended dosage?
You can certainly experiment with taking more of the products. Take up to 6ml per day.
How long does one bottle last?
Each bottle is enough for one person for one month at the recommended dosage.
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take 2 milliliters of PuraTHRIVE® Liposomal B12 daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
– Where is this supplement made?
Our Liposomal B12 formula is crafted inside a cGMP compliant lab in the USA. Our product has been tested and is Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO.
– What is your return policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 180-day, money-back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the bottle(s) and we’ll refund you, no questions asked.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Scheinfeld N, Dahdah MJ, Scher R. “Vitamins And Minerals: Their Role In Nail Health and Disease.” (Journal of Drugs Dermatology 2007 Aug;6(8):782-7): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17763607
- PubMed Health. “Vitamin B12” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022013/
- Edward S. Moreira “Vitamin B12 Protects Against Superoxide-Induced Cell Injury In Human Aortic Endothelial Cells” (Free Radical Biology and Medicine: 15 August 2011, 876–883): http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0891584911003509
- Jussi Seppälä et al. “Association between vitamin b12 levels and melancholic depressive symptoms: a Finnish population-based study” (BioMed Central. 24 May 2013): http://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-244X-13-145
- University of Maryland Medical Center, “Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)”. 2013. http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/vitamin-b12-cobalamin
- Robert D. Milne, M.D., PC, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (Henderson, NV): Life’s Fountain Books, 2004, 85.
- Katherine L Tucker et al, “Plasma vitamin B-12 concentrations relate to intake source in the Framingham Offspring Study” (The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: 2000), http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/2/514.long
- Chris Kressar L.A.C., “B12 Deficiency: A Silent Epidemic With Serious Consequences”, https://chriskresser.com/b12-deficiency-a-silent-epidemic-with-serious-consequences/
- Ostrianina AD. Effect of vitamin B12 on the function of the adrenal cortex in methylcholanthrene induction of sarcoma in mice. Patologicheskaia fiziologiia i eksperimental’naia terapiia. 1971 Dec;16(2):18-23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5044387
- Tamura J, Kubota K, Murakami H, Sawamura M, Matsushima T, Tamura T, Saitoh T, Kurabayshi H, Naruse T. Immunomodulation by vitamin B12: augmentation of CD8+ T lymphocytes and natural killer (NK) cell activity in vitamin B12‐deficient patients by methyl‐B12 treatment. Clinical & Experimental Immunology. 1999 Apr 1;116(1):28-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1905232/
- Langan RC, Zawistoski KJ. “Update on vitamin B12 deficiency.” (American Family Physician: 2011 Jun 15;83(12):1425-30.) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21671542
- Bhat RM, Sharma R, Pinto AC, Dandekeri S, Martis J. Epidemiological and investigative study of premature graying of hair in higher secondary and pre-university school children. International journal of trichology. 2013 Jan 1;5(1):17.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746220/
- Oxford Vitality. “Vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin Vs Cyanocobalamin.” https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/vitamin-b12-methylcobalamin-vs-cyanocobalamin
- Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Ashok K. Pandey, Shri Dhar Pandey, Virendra Misra1. Stability Constants of Metal–Humic Acid Complexes and Its Role in Environmental Detoxification. Ecotoxicology and Environmental SafetyVolume 47, Issue 2, October 2000, 195–200. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014765130091947X
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
PuraTHRIVE® strives to keep you totally satisfied, which is why we offer a 180-day Money Back Guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked. If within 180 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
- Contact the PuraTHRIVE® team by calling 1-(888) 292-8309, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We will gladly provide you with our return address, and a return confirmation number.
- Return the bottle(s), the PuraTHRIVE® invoice that you received, and the confirmation number you have been assigned.
- You must pay the return postage, and we do recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes.
- We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, when we receive your bottle(s).
These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks. Thank you for trusting PuraTHRIVE®