B12: The Basics
Vitamin B12 is a key micronutrient used in a number of important bodily processes. Through our patented delivery technology, PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal B12 is easily absorbed and may help to maintain healthy cognitive function and energy levels.
- B12 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in a wide range of bodily processes. It plays a role in DNA synthesis, red blood cell production1, heart function, and mood regulation.3
- B12 can help support healthy cognitive function and energy levels.5 If you feel sluggish in the afternoons, light-headed, suffer from brain fog or fatigue – you may need a B12 boost!
- PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal B12 has been clinically proven to be 20x more absorbable than standard formulations.6 Our patented Micelle Liposomal Delivery protects the B12 from breakdown in the digestive tract, delivering a powerful dose right where you need it.
How it Works
At Least 40% of People are Deficient in Vitamin B12. Could You Be One of Them?
Warning Signs of a B12 Deficiency:
Bouts of Sadness
Time to Brighten Up With Liposomal B12
A B12 deficiency has been linked with a whole host of health issues, and it’s scary to think that you could be at risk.
In severe cases it can lead to pernicious anemia — an autoimmune condition where the body effectively attacks itself, destroying intrinsic factor, a protein necessary for the absorption of B12. In other words, it’s a vicious cycle.
And to make matters worse – even if you’re supplementing with B12 or eating B12 rich foods, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re safe. If you’ve ever noticed bright yellow pee after supplementing, that’s a sure sign your body isn’t properly absorbing the product…
That’s where we come in.
Here at PuraTHRIVE™, we’ve carefully crafted a highly bioavailable B12 supplement to help support your nervous system and energy levels.
We combined Methylcobalamin, the most bioavailable coenzyme form of B12, with Organic Glycerin Extract and Fulvic Acid to give you the most easily absorbable supplement on the market today.6
What’s more, our patented delivery method is clinically proven to protect the B12 molecules from breakdown in the digestive tract, so they can be safely delivered to the cells that need it!
Key Features & Benefits
– May Regulate Mood & Energy Levels
One of most well-known roles of vitamin B12 is supporting healthy energy levels.5 It can almost seem like pouring water on a thirsty plant when you come back from vacation – it replenishes and revitalizes the entire body. Studies show how B12 can aid in the production of red blood cells,1 support the adrenal glands and help regulate balanced moods.3
– Promotes a Healthy Heart & Immune System
Yes, B12 is essential for feeling full of energy, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. It’s involved in a wide range of bodily processes and is crucial for maintaining healthy brain function,4 heart health,2 immune system strength and so much more.
– Can Help Maintain Youthful Looks
Alongside the potential benefits listed above, if maintaining a youthful appearance is on your list of priorities, then you could be in luck. Studies suggest that maintaining optimum vitamin B12 levels can help promote healthy, clear skin, and may even make hair appear thicker and fuller.
– Unparalleled Absorption
Due to the delivery methods and size of the B12 molecule, conventional supplements are often hard to absorb. You’ll be glad to hear that we use methylcobalamin – the most natural, easily absorbed, bioavailable version of B1213. What’s more, our patented liposomal delivery method wraps the B12 in a series of protective layers and binds it with fulvic acid and glycerin, allowing it to pass through the digestive system and be properly absorbed by your body.
– Guaranteed Quality
Our goal at PuraTHRIVE™ is to provide you with the highest quality supplements possible, so you can get out there and thrive. That’s why we produce our unique B12 formula inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. What’s more, our product has been thoroughly tested and is confirmed Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO. Just great quality ingredients, and nothing else.
Ingredients & Usage
– Vitamin B12
Essential for normal energy levels,5 red blood cell production,1 heart health2 and hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body. We use methylcobalamin – the most natural, easily absorbed, bioavailable version of B12.13
– Fulvic Acid
One of the keys to our unmatched bioavailability. Fulvic acid contains over 77 macro and trace minerals in their natural ionic form – giving them ultimate absorption capability. Fulvic acid can also promote balanced hydration and minerals levels14 and may aid in the detoxification process.15
– Organic Glycerin Extract
Organic glycerin is a safe and effective extracting agent for producing the highest quality supplements available. Our proprietary process helps you get the most out of your B12 supplement, so you get more for your money.
– What are the main benefits of PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal B12?
Vitamin B12 is essential for normal energy levels,5 red blood cell production,1 heart health2 and kickstarting hundreds of enzymatic reactions in the body. We use methylcobalamin – the most natural, easily absorbed, bioavailable version of B1213 – and our patented liposomal delivery method to provide you with maximum absorption.
– Who can benefit from PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal B12?
It’s estimated that 40% of people are deficient in vitamin B12 and could benefit from supplementation.7 Some people may require a little more help than others, including breastfeeding or pregnant women, the elderly, people with digestive issues, vegetarians and vegans, and anyone feeling low on energy.
– What is liposomal delivery?
Liposomes are a fancy way to describe a layer of fat (very similar to your own cell walls). Through our patented delivery technology, the liposomes protect the B12 molecules from the acid in your stomach, allowing them to pass safely through your digestive system fully intact. They shield and shuttle the nutrients into your intestines, bloodstream and then finally your cells – totally unharmed. Amazing, right?
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take 2 milliliters of PuraTHRIVE™ Liposomal B12 daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
– Where is this supplement made?
Our Liposomal B12 formula is crafted inside an FDA Certified, GMP compliant lab in the USA. Our product has been tested and is Heavy Metal Free / Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten Free and Non-GMO.
– What is your returns policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE™, we strive to keep you totally satisfied – which is why we offer a 60-day, money back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you, no questions asked.
- Scheinfeld N, Dahdah MJ, Scher R. “Vitamins And Minerals: Their Role In Nail Health and Disease.” (Journal of Drugs Dermatology 2007 Aug;6(8):782-7): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17763607
- PubMed Health. “Vitamin B12” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0022013/
- Edward S. Moreira “Vitamin B12 Protects Against Superoxide-Induced Cell Injury In Human Aortic Endothelial Cells” (Free Radical Biology and Medicine: 15 August 2011, 876–883): http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0891584911003509
- Jussi Seppälä et al. “Association between vitamin b12 levels and melancholic depressive symptoms: a Finnish population-based study” (BioMed Central. 24 May 2013): http://bmcpsychiatry.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-244X-13-145
- University of Maryland Medical Center, “Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)”. 2013. http://www.umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/vitamin-b12-cobalamin
- Robert D. Milne, M.D., PC, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (Henderson, NV): Life’s Fountain Books, 2004, 85.
- Katherine L Tucker et al, “Plasma vitamin B-12 concentrations relate to intake source in the Framingham Offspring Study” (The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: 2000), http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/2/514.long
- Chris Kressar L.A.C., “B12 Deficiency: A Silent Epidemic With Serious Consequences”, https://chriskresser.com/b12-deficiency-a-silent-epidemic-with-serious-consequences/
- Ostrianina AD. Effect of vitamin B12 on the function of the adrenal cortex in methylcholanthrene induction of sarcoma in mice. Patologicheskaia fiziologiia i eksperimental’naia terapiia. 1971 Dec;16(2):18-23. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5044387
- Tamura J, Kubota K, Murakami H, Sawamura M, Matsushima T, Tamura T, Saitoh T, Kurabayshi H, Naruse T. Immunomodulation by vitamin B12: augmentation of CD8+ T lymphocytes and natural killer (NK) cell activity in vitamin B12‐deficient patients by methyl‐B12 treatment. Clinical & Experimental Immunology. 1999 Apr 1;116(1):28-32. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1905232/
- Langan RC, Zawistoski KJ. “Update on vitamin B12 deficiency.” (American Family Physician: 2011 Jun 15;83(12):1425-30.) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21671542
- Bhat RM, Sharma R, Pinto AC, Dandekeri S, Martis J. Epidemiological and investigative study of premature graying of hair in higher secondary and pre-university school children. International journal of trichology. 2013 Jan 1;5(1):17.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746220/
- Oxford Vitality. “Vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin Vs Cyanocobalamin.” https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/vitamin-b12-methylcobalamin-vs-cyanocobalamin
- Senesi, N., Chen, Y., & Schnitzer, M. (1977b). The role of humic acids in extracellular electron transport and chemical determination of pH in natural waters. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 9, 397-403.
- Ashok K. Pandey, Shri Dhar Pandey, Virendra Misra1. Stability Constants of Metal–Humic Acid Complexes and Its Role in Environmental Detoxification. Ecotoxicology and Environmental SafetyVolume 47, Issue 2, October 2000, 195–200. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014765130091947X
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.