Active B Complex: The Basics
The B-Complex are a group of EIGHT key B-Vitamins essential for living an active, healthy lifestyle. With our unique delivery technology, PuraTHRIVE® Active-B provides an easy to absorb blend of B-Vitamins, Essential Minerals & Electrolytes to help support your performance and wellbeing.
- B-Vitamins are water-soluble micronutrients involved in a wide range of bodily processes. They each have unique potential benefits, helping to support energy production and well-being.
- Active-B contains NINE essential minerals & electrolytes to further support wellbeing & performance. These have been linked with enhanced performance and increased energy levels.
- Now with Micellar Liposomal Delivery Mechanism for MAXIMUM nutrient absorption. Our unique nutrient delivery technology has been shown to enhance absorption compared to standard formulations.
How it Works
Research Shows That 40% of People May Have Suboptimal Levels of B12
Time to Energize with Active-B
If you’re looking to live an active, adventurous lifestyle, keeping your Vitamin B levels in check is a no-brainer.
Everyone has the right to enjoy healthy Vitamin-B levels and all the potential benefits they can bring.
That’s why here at PuraTHRIVE®, we carefully crafted a highly bioavailable B-Complex blend – to help support your energy stores and allow you to enjoy peak performance (both in your chosen sport or hobby and in everyday life).
We combined eight crucial B-Complex Vitamins with Essential Minerals & Electrolytes, all neatly bundled up into our unique Micelle Liposomal Delivery Technology.
The end result is one of the most easily absorbable supplements on the market today.
Ingredients & Usage
– Active B Complex
Eight key water-soluble micronutrients involved in a wide range of bodily processes. They each have unique potential benefits.
– Essential Minerals
Five trace minerals that support all-round wellbeing – including Zinc, Selenium, Boron, Chromium, and Vanadium.
– Electrolyte Blend
Four key Electrolytes proven to support athletic performance – including Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, and Potassium Chloride. As well as being involved in metabolism and energy production, they can potentially enhance endurance.
– Natural Flavors
Active-B is flavored with natural Orange, Lemon, and Tangerine Oils for a subtle, refreshing taste. It’s great straight from the bottle but also mixes well with water, fruit juices or a smoothie blend.
– What are the main benefits of taking a B-Complex supplement?
In studies, B-Vitamins have been shown to support a wide range of bodily processes – improving your stress response, enhancing sleep quality, boosting mood, increasing energy levels, and more!
– Who can benefit from B-Complex supplementation?
Due to modern-day habits and potential stressors, millions of people may be deficient in key B-Vitamins and other important trace minerals. It’s estimated that up to 40% of people may have suboptimal levels of B12 – arguably one of the most important B-Vitamins. Essentially, anyone looking to have healthy B-Vitamin levels and support general wellbeing & performance could potentially benefit.
– What are the benefits of Essential Minerals & Electrolytes?
Minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Boron, and more support a wide range of bodily processes and have been linked to healthy immune function and even cognitive health. Electrolytes are compounds that conduct electricity when dissolved in water and have been shown to have a number of big benefits when it comes to performance.
– What is Micelle Liposomal Delivery?
PuraTHRIVE’s® Micelle Liposomal delivery encapsulates the active ingredient into tiny, nano-sized micelles which are further enveloped into liposomes. These healthy fat cells shield the tiny micelles from the hostile environment in the human gut. The micelles are gradually released and the D3 is deposited near the gut lining where it can be fully absorbed.
– How often should I take this supplement?
Take one 15ml (1 TBSP) serving of Active-B daily or as directed by your health professional. Feel free to enjoy it straight, drop it into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. It can also be added to your favorite smoothie if you prefer!
– Where is Active-B made?
Our formula is crafted inside a cGMP compliant lab in the USA. The product is rigorously tested and is Prop 65 Compliant, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO. Crafting high-quality supplements is what we live for 🙂
– What is your return policy?
Here at PuraTHRIVE®, we truly believe that happy customers are the best form of advertising. That’s why we offer a 180-day, money-back guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the bottle(s) and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- Horvath, Z. and Vecsei, L., 2009. Current medical aspects of pantethine. Ideggyogy Sz, 62(7-8), pp.220-229. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19685700?dopt=Abstract
- Hershkowitz, E. and Markel, A., 2015. THIAMINE–” THE ROAD EXPERIENCE” OF THE VITAMIN AS A MANIFESTATION OF DEFICIENCY IN A WORLD OF ABUNDANCE. Harefuah, 154(10), pp.661-4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26742231
- Godfrey, P.S.A., Toone, B.K., Bottiglien, T., Laundy, M., Reynolds, E.H., Carney, M.W.P., Flynn, T.G. and Chanarin, I., 1990. Enhancement of recovery from psychiatric illness by methylfolate. The Lancet, 336(8712), pp.392-395. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1974941
- Floersheim, G.L., 1989. Treatment of brittle fingernails with biotin. Zeitschrift fur Hautkrankheiten, 64(1), pp.41-48. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2648686
- Fraker, P.J., King, L.E., Laakko, T. and Vollmer, T.L., 2000. The dynamic link between the integrity of the immune system and zinc status. The Journal of nutrition, 130(5), pp.1399S-1406S. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10801951
- Barnett, J.B., Dao, M.C., Hamer, D.H., Kandel, R., Brandeis, G., Wu, D., Dallal, G.E., Jacques, P.F., Schreiber, R., Kong, E. and Meydani, S.N., 2016. Effect of zinc supplementation on serum zinc concentration and T cell proliferation in nursing home elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 103(3), pp.942-951.
- Oöpik, V., Saaremets, I., Medijainen, L., Karelson, K., Janson, T. and Timpmann, S., 2003. Effects of sodium citrate ingestion before exercise on endurance performance in well trained college runners. British journal of sports medicine, 37(6), pp.485-489. http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/6/485
- Chen, H.Y., Cheng, F.C., Pan, H.C., Hsu, J.C. and Wang, M.F., 2014. Magnesium enhances exercise performance via increasing glucose availability in the blood, muscle, and brain during exercise. PloS one, 9(1), p.e85486. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896381/
- Robert D. Milne, M.D., PC, 2004. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (Henderson, NV): Life’s Fountain Books, 85.
- Tucker, K.L., Rich, S., Rosenberg, I., Jacques, P., Dallal, G., Wilson, P.W. and Selhub, J., 2000. Plasma vitamin B-12 concentrations relate to intake source in the Framingham Offspring Study–. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 71(2), pp.514-522. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10648266
- Said, H.M., 2002. Biotin: the forgotten vitamin. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/75/2/179/4689289
- Rao, T.S., Christopher, R. and Andrade, C., 2017. Biotin supplements and laboratory test results in neuropsychiatric practice and research. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 59(4), p.405. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29497180
- Healthline, 2016. The Symptoms of Vitamin B Deficiency. https://www.healthline.com/health/symptoms-of-vitamin-b-deficiency
- Ablon, G., 2015. A 3-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the ability of an extra-strength marine protein supplement to promote hair growth and decrease shedding in women with self-perceived thinning hair. Dermatology research and practice, 2015. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drp/2015/841570/
- Lavigne, P.M. and Karas, R.H., 2013. The current state of niacin in cardiovascular disease prevention: a systematic review and meta-regression. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 61(4), pp.440-446. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109712055234
- Aburto, N.J., Hanson, S., Gutierrez, H., Hooper, L., Elliott, P. and Cappuccio, F.P., 2013. Effect of increased potassium intake on cardiovascular risk factors and disease: systematic review and meta-analyses. Bmj, 346, p.f1378. http://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.f1378
The information contained in this product page is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information available through this email is for general information purposes only. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this email with other sources and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
PuraTHRIVE® strives to keep you totally satisfied, which is why we offer a 180-day Money Back Guarantee. If at any point you decide it’s not for you, you are protected by the highest standard 100% money-back guarantee. Just send us the empty bottle and we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked. If within 180 days of use, you are unhappy and would like a refund, here’s exactly what to do:
- Contact the PuraTHRIVE® team by calling 1-(888) 292-8309, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We will gladly provide you with our return address, and a return confirmation number.
- Return the bottle(s), the PuraTHRIVE® invoice that you received, and the confirmation number you have been assigned.
- You must pay the return postage, and we do recommend you opt for tracking and confirmation numbers for verification and efficiency purposes.
- We will refund your entire order, excluding shipping costs, when we receive your bottle(s).
These guidelines were created to keep you satisfied, while at the same time ensuring we can continue to provide a quality product to other happy customers for years to come. After complying with the steps above, please allow adequate time for shipping, quality control, and communication with credit card companies and banks. Thank you for trusting PuraTHRIVE®